Start a chapter in your town! It's fun, easy and we've got your back through the whole process.
In short, here's all you need to get going:
- at least one leader or "go-to" person to head the chapter. We call that person the "Team Captain" for each chapter.
- ability to recruit players of all levels to participate (Rookies, Minors & Majors).
- ability to find a main presenter for each month's meeting.
- ability to have two fellow members host a breakout session each month (one for Rookies and one for Minors. Majors usually fend for
themselves and/or hang with the presenter.)
- ability to find a facility to host monthly meetings. Facility needs one fairly large room for the general session and two additional smaller breakout rooms.
The rooms need to be fairly free from sound bleeding from one room to another.
- no startup fees. Great way to make part-time money and have a ball doing it.
Contact us to chat or for anything else of interest, for that matter.
Guitar League Co-founders